Thursday, September 28, 2006

God Will Smite You, if You Go the Speed Limit.

I was coming to school today, around 7:30am and I was stuck behind this other car that was only going 20mph in a fucking 35mph zone......well God forbid you go the speed limit or he might smite you all smitting like. Then when I was going home this afternoon I was stuck behind another car who was doing the samething....0.o Fucker!
and then when I was comming back to the college for work I was stuck behind another friggin car that was going waaaay under the friggin speed limit.
Yeah It's like God will shoot mighty lightning bolts in your ass if you go the speed limit...yeah right. Then I went by two annoying ricers. Did I mention they were annoying*reads* oh yeah I did. They were annoying. It's pretty sad when you have to put a hug hollow muffler on your car to make it sound fast.....It's like when little kids put flames on there hotwheels or bikes because they think it will go faster, same principal there. I wanted to have a head one with them, the sad part with that is I will drive away without a dent in my car they wont be able to walk away beacuse i would have ripped off their balls... wait they dont have balls or a penis, because they have to have a car that will sound like a fag much like they guy driving one and his butt budy next to him.

End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home