Thursday, August 17, 2006

Annoyance on 26 MPG

It takes me 45 minutes to get to the college, and all this week I had to fill out paperwork and get my schedule fixed and get a job. Well I had to go up there twice today, DAMNIT, well as things turn out I got a job as a Librarian Assistant.

Well they called me today;
"Is Nick there?"
"Possibly?"
"You have to fill out the rest of the paperwork"
"What paperwork?"
"The paperwork for the job at the library"
"What library?"
"The library at the..."
"Oh! That library"
*dramatic pause of 2 seconds*
"I'll be there in a fortnight"
"A what?"
"bye"
*click*

Yeah so I "wasted" gas on something as trivial as a those stupid papers. *eye twitched*
We live in an age of technology they cant just send me the paperwork through.....EMAIL!!!
so I don't have to waste my gas that I had to pay for myself to fill out paperwork.
roar!*meows*

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home