Friday, August 18, 2006

Slightly Less than Sane

You know if I was "leader" *cough*Dictator*cough* of this country, I would be the complete opposite of Hitler.
Now you are asking how so?
Well you see Hitler believed Ignorance was the best way to keep people under his control, by way of; the book burning, keeping out Germany's failures in the war, ect.
Well I would make people learn, Make the standards so high that a college student in primary school wouldn't be able to pass, well it would be hard for him to anyways.
In kindergarten I would already have them doing multiplication and they can read, not just see dick run in to a fucking wall but stuff like "War and Peace", "The Catcher in the Rye", "Flowers for Algernon"... Big stuff like that.
By the time they would be in middle school they would be in college just about.
I would also make it mandatory for three hours a day the children would have to do and kind of exercise whether it be; Karate, Fencing, Yoga, Soccer, Football, rugby, swimming...Yeah you get the idea. But I would also make one hour of video games mandatory each day so they would develop better hand eye coordination. Also if they wanted to play more games but wanted to get into the exercise time they could do DDR for that time.
I would also make education in music mandatory whether it is band or choir.
So really I would be pressing learning so that the next person who takes over would be Smarter than me and would take the country ether way; back to the original way or make bliss of ignorance.

End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home